Congratulations Mary, Jamie, and Austin!! We're so happy for y'all. When our second son was born just 17 months after our first we felt so blessed that their memories would always include the other. It's a joy to raise boys and I think it's special for a boy to have a brother (or three!). I hope y'all adjust quickly to life with two little guys. We'll be praying for you to get rest, enjoy the help that's coming, and just love on that new little one. It's such a miracle, huh? : ) Love, Sandy, Mark and The Boys
1 comment:
Congratulations Mary, Jamie, and Austin!! We're so happy for y'all. When our second son was born just 17 months after our first we felt so blessed that their memories would always include the other. It's a joy to raise boys and I think it's special for a boy to have a brother (or three!). I hope y'all adjust quickly to life with two little guys. We'll be praying for you to get rest, enjoy the help that's coming, and just love on that new little one. It's such a miracle, huh? : ) Love, Sandy, Mark and The Boys
Post a Comment